We have an exciting Mechanical / Machine Design Engineer vacancy as we look to grow and strengthen our work force due to customer demand.
Key skills required for the Mechanical / Machine Design Engineer vacancy: •
- Must have a mechanical design background, this could either be in the form of a BEng, HND HNC or via an apprenticeship route however it is important that you have experience working in industry and have designed bespoke special purpose machinery for customer project
- Previous experience working on simultaneous projects will be required.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Be able to review designs and specifications and recommend alternative solutions where required.
- Experience of AutoCAD Inventor.
- Must be able to work in a team environment or on your own.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience designing automated machinery, bespoke machines, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, end of line systems or similar automation machinery will be highly beneficial.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com